Stay Away From Salem Hospital In Salem, Massachusetts - Your Life Could Be Destroyed

 I now have all of medical records from Salem (vile, lying, corrupt) Hospital, Hallmark Health aka Melrose Wakefield Hospital and Beth Israel Hospital.  It just struck me that I never got my records from Union Hospital, which  I visited a few times in those three years Salem Hospital allowed me to live with an injury they created, then ignored it, leaving me with a hole on my right side, that leaked blood, puss and feces for the three years. As proven below in the first set of pictures. 

In the first photo, that is the hole where the catheter was inserted in March of 2009.  After a nurse shot the saline flush into the catheter, I felt a pop and the cold solution spreading across my right side. After telling all of the staff what had happened, it was ignored for the remaining five days I was admitted. This created (what I've been saying for thirteen years) a tract from my colon (where the catheter was supposed to be attached to) through the muscle and fat, which leaked out of the hole on the surface.

I was told this is impossible and that would have likely killed me. In my recently attained records from Beth Israel, it is right there in black and white. 

In the third photo (from this set of three) is from my medical records when this "mistake" was fixed in April of 2012). The report mentions a Colocutaneous Fistula, a very rare complication that creates a tract from the colon to the surface.

In my case, the area where the break was attached to my abdominal wall (I'm guessing) around the catheter tube that was supposed to be draining the abscess and to the surface. 

During those five days I was admitted, the "tract" mentioned in my records from Beth Israel, formed an exit to the surface, which after the catheter was removed, I live with for those three years.

The middle picture is from my scan at Hallmark Health in November of 2011, almost three years after my injury. You can clearly see the "tract).  It looks like there is a mini digestive system coming from my colon to the surface, or what I call the second rectum this disgraceful hospital created.


For three years, this was ignored by many different doctors, at several different hospitals who did not want to get involved and the doctor I was a patient of when it happened.
 

There is also mention of an enterocutaneous fistula from my report from Beth Israel.  

An enterocutaneous fistula is an abnormal connection that develops between the intestinal tract or stomach and the skin. As a result, contents of the stomach or intestines leak through to the skin.

I have been paying close attention to Salem Hospital's online reviews for several years now. Nothing has changed and that is right there for you to see in black in white. People are still being harmed, and they are still being protected against having just lawsuits filed against them, probably because of The Mass General name behind them.

What happened to me while in their care, was not an accident, it was not a mistake, it was a negligent injury that was ignored and covered up, while I withered away and lost any chance of having a normal life again. 

A life was destroyed for thirteen years now. Even though I continue to fight, it has not gotten easier. 

Some physical problems have lessened lately as I am still fighting, but I have been financially destroyed, being declared disabled now, because of all of this.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Horrors Of Salem Hospital In Salem, Massachusetts

Let's Talk In Depth About The Doctor That Allowed Me To Live Like This For Three Years